Avinash Karn 8th Wicket With Hattrick, Collapsed Bahrain, Securing A Semi-Final Spot.
Nepal U-19 demolished Bahrain u-19 by 196 run to make the journey to semi final of ACC u-19 ELite Cup. The man of the match Avinash Karn took 8 wicket in 8 over spell just giving 24 runs with 2 maiden along with a hattrick in his second over, in the second over of his spell he snatched 4 wickets. He bowled out 4 batsman, 4 batsman fell in trap of lbw. Bahrain were never look like chasing the target .In front of Avinash karn,left-arm seam bowler, Bahrain batsman were tumbled continiously, and the innings collapsed in just 63 runs. Apart from Avinash, Rahul Pratap Singh and Captain Bhuvan Karki shared one wicket each. It is proved that Nepal is the team with bowling strength.
- Earlier Nepali Captain Bhuvan Karki won the toss and elected to bat
- and giving a summit to Bahrain u-19 team. Opening pair Amit Shrestha and Nischal Pandey started hitting the ball to the fences, though Amit Shrestha couldn’t do much more like previous game as he contributed 22 runs from 12 balls with 3 fours. Amit Shrestha was caught out by Zahoor, and Awad Khan took his wicket. Hari Shankar Shah fell in trap
- of LBW in the bowl ofAnandhakrishnan as the second wicket as Nepal were 55-2 in 8.4 overs. Quickly Nischal Pandey too lost his wicket at
- the score of 69 in 12.4 over, at the individual score of 16. Nepal were
- in a worst case after loss of third wicket, bt the patience full inning from Thapa duos, BD Thapa And Nirmal Thapa, create a problem to Bahrain bowler as the wicket stop to tumble as they made 43 run partnership from 93 balls. Nepal lost Nirmal Thapa as the 4th wicket and contribute 25 runs in 50 balls. BD Thapa played steady innings, bt he also failed to make his half century in the international trivia. He was caught by Lalith Lal in the bowl of Naseer, and made 44 runs from 93 balls. The man of the day Bhuvan Karki who was known as the specialist spinner of Nepal, proved as the new all rounder by hit consecutive Sixes and Fours, he made 83 runs just from 63 balls and push the Nepal score to 250 above. That was a clinical performance from Bhuvan Karki who responsibally bat as a captain and guided Nepali Cricket Team to to a big total.
- Nepal will face host Malaysia on Wednesday, and that game will decide the group winner and runner.